“As each one has received a gift, use it to serve one another as good stewards of God’s varied grace.” (1 Peter 4:10)
So, what does it mean to be a good steward? Certainly, it may mean taking care of one’s material and human resources and using them responsibly. It may also include generous giving of our time, talent, and treasure. Overall, it means we receive God’s gifts gratefully, cultivate them responsibly, share them lovingly in justice with others, and return them (with increase) to the Lord.
How can I donate to St. Paul using Envelopes?
- If you are a new parishioner, you can expect to receive envelopes within 2-3 months after registering at the parish. If you are still waiting for your envelopes, please call the Parish Office at 313.885.8855.
- Envelopes can be placed in the collection baskets at Mass; if you are out of town, you may also mail in your donation to the parish at 157 Lake Shore Rd., Grosse Pointe Farms, Michigan 48236.
- Bring your envelope to the Parish Office – slide it into the front door mail slot or bring it into the office from 8:00 am until 5:00 pm.
How can I donate to St. Paul Electronically?
- Download the Faith Direct Enrollment form and return it to the Parish Office. Click here for the form, or
- Click on the link below and go directly to the Faith Direct website to complete your on line giving. Use code MI1011.