Sacramental Record Policies
If you are looking for sacramental records from St. Paul on the Lake, kindly complete the online form on this page and submit. You may also contact Colleen Tolliver at the Parish Office at 313.885.8855 x151.
All record requests should include the following information:
- Name (First, Middle, Last)
- Any prior name such as maiden name
- Date of birth
- Approximate year of sacrament
- How you wish the record(s) to be sent (e.g., U.S. mail, email, fax, another church, etc.)
- Contact information where record(s) are to be sent (including full mailing address, email address, fax number, and phone number)
- Your contact phone number and email address
Letters of Good Standing
If you require a letter of good standing to be a godparent or sponsor, please allow at least 14 days for this request to be processed. Letters will be written, signed, and processed according to the information given to us. Contact Colleen Tolliver at the Parish Office at 313.885.8855 x151.
Sacramental Records From Closed Parishes
Each parish maintains its own records and issues sacramental certificates, upon request. If a parish has merged, the records are held by the merged parish. Sacramental records from closed parishes within the Archdiocese of Detroit can be requested via the following link.